Thursday, February 17, 2011

APOLLO Investigators Meeting, Florida USA

  

View from Hyatt Regency oneventure Conference Centre and Spa View
 

Winter


Casual Dinner Costum..ni aku pakai untuk gi dinner malam tuh..




Flying to Amsterdam


Atlanta Airport
  "spending my time eating Mc Donald's Burger @ Atlanta Airport...Me alone...."


Winter @ Amsterdam
 


Snowy Earth from the Sky

I'm Lovin' It.. Me alone..A walk to remember...
   

Having great Time!Tryin' to peep on the golf player.



Main Pool



 My frenz @Florida


 Love the scene so much


Calm


 Bedtime Stories


My Pool


 Weighing Scale @Hotel's Room..is it necessary?


Cleopatra Couch always the best


Atlanta - Amsterdam

 
 Airport De Guille, Paris
 


Dats Victoria Secret's Shop for Shopaholic!

 
 

Marshall_ A Place to spend.. Thats small lady on the rite pic is my frenz from Czech Republic...
  

The only mall nearest to Weston!I bought few souveniors for frenz and family...



Date: 25 Jan 2011 - 01 Feb 2011 
Venue: Paris, Miami, Atlanta, Amsterdam
Event: APOLLO Global IM and North America IM
Sponsor: Novartis


Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment