Friday, February 25, 2011

10 Things I hate About Clinical Trial

  
1. I hate the way it took over my time on weekend..work 24/7 seems wasn't enuf.


2. I hate the way I've to drive my car to RMI (Research Management Institution)

3. I hate it when people stare (coz I walk like a crazy gurl @clinic)



4. I hate the way CRA's read my mind.Do they?

5. I hate so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme.

6. I hate the way auditors are always right despite of me being hardworking and try my best!



7. I hate it when I've to lie coz I'm tired

8. I hate it when my investigators make me laugh, even worse when he make me cry (once).

9. I hate it when he's not around, and the fact that he always call (let me enjoy my holiday plz)

10. But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate it, not even close…not even a little bit… not even at all.





I 'HATE' Clinical Trials (^__^)





Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment