Saturday, March 5, 2011

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

"I'm almost falling sick juz before the day of screening a few patients for EXAMINE and ADVANCE ON... Oh God! I knew I've overworked my body for this few months. Please give me juz a day to complete my task."

Jump in Clinical Trial teach me how to manage myself and do not fall sick. I rarely get enuf rest. But I'm feeling great whenever I've accomplish my job for the day, successfully.



Whenever I feel I'm gonna fall sick, I do take some prevention such as:

          • Physically Active - Research shows that physical activity can help prevent at least six diseases: heart disease, high blood pressure, obesity (excess weight), diabetes, osteoporosis, and mental disorders, such as depression.  I shud keep this in mind.
  • Enuf Rest - Sleep

  • Getting Medicines - Keep basic medicines at home whenever i need it (Paracetamol, Cough Syrup, Aspirin, Piriton, Salbutamol, Mucosolvan)


  • Overcoming Depression - The earlier I get treatment for depression, the sooner I will begin to feel better. (The longer you wait, the harder depression is to treat.)





  • Happening Hangout - Get my friends together enjoying the day. Laugh as nothing will trouble myself. Be Happy!




That day, we've successfully recruit 4 subjects for ADVANCE ON and 1 subject for EXAMINE. The others were successfully follow up. Thanks to Allah to keep me healthy..

Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment