Thursday, February 2, 2012

Money Isn't Everything


I've received this poem, from a patient during Chinese New Year celebration.


I didn't give special treatment to them, just being nice and smile no matter how they make you hustle and bustle till the end of the day. It might last an hour and it might last for years. But, it is joyful to see them smile and happy again.


The way I treat them is the way how I imagine people will treat my mother in future. My mother has never been sick or hospitalized. Alhamdulillah. Allah has challenge us with the broken family, but He gave us the health. 


Everytime I saw them at the clinic, I smiled. Even I didn't know any of them. Because "Senyum itu Sedekah"...
I smile because I want to make them feel relieved, not worried. And some of them smile back, some of them don't. But still, it give warmth to my heart.


I smile because I want them to feel welcomed. And like saying: "don't worry..it's gonna be fine."


And for that..they gave me this..


Thank you Allah for giving me an opportunity to enjoy the life (n_n)v


Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment