Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gardening IS Fun

I can feel my body is weaker, get tired easily and I sleep more than 7 hours per day. The only thing that contribute to this is Lack of Exercising.

Who can I blame.. My own ignorance. I am too busy traveling and I'm picking a time for exercising (which is not really flexible for the rainy weather lately) ...

End up did not exercising for a month, maybe 2.. I don't remember. Back from spending time wisely in library for the whole day, I saw my lawn like thisss....


It is horrible! I've decided to clear it up as soon as possible. Strecthing my muscle, UL and LL.. And start gardening with full spirit and motivation.

The best thing about gardening is, the Smell of The Grass. Fresh and Calming...

After about an hour, the result is like this:



I'm proud of myself, this is a good way of exercise. I do sweat and burn some fat (if I do have excess of it)...and I think, roughly I have burn about over 200 calories for the day. Wonder how do I calculate that? Please refer: Calories Burn for Gardening

This does not include the activites of composing those leftover. I guess I'll burn some more and make my lawn as beautiful as this:
A few weeds left

Lemongrass from our lawn

At the end of the day, I'm enjoying myself cooks some 'Tom Yam' (Recipe: Tom Yam Seafood) and use some of the lemongrass. Also spend time cooks some dessert Bubur Cha Cha ... Enjoy!!!
Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment