Monday, December 26, 2011

Have Faith That Love Will Heal You

All those heartwarming feeling...
All those sweet melting smile..
The feeling that flushed my cheeks..
Will it gone?

I wish....
I pray...
Somehow... I can move on,
No matter how hard it is,
Because I knew... the feeling never gone,
No matter how far he gone,
No matter how high he fly,

I just can't forget...
The day U were there
in your pink shirt.. and matching tie,
sipped a cup of coffee,
and can't control my wobbly leg for that reason...

I just can't let it go..
The day we enjoyed the Cookie Jar song..
The day we sat together finished unexpected task..

I just can't let it passed...
The way we gazed at each other as companion...

I will keep that, as a walk to remember..always...

Just to let him know that,
There is someone who always care for him..
Regardless how he feel about me...
And that someone will always be me..



Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment