Monday, June 6, 2011

Family Thesaurus




Juz recently...I need some motivation for myself to get through those exhausting task which infallible, APOLLO Study ~ I need to manage 7 sites in Malaysia with almost 14 investigators.. I really need to change my mind, to get things better and well organized. Yep. It is a 180 degree turn. I used to work alone.. (nine times out of ten).. starting now, I have to get people to move on... It isn't easy as its seem....



Despite of full and tight schedule, I still need to spend time with family (sine qua non). I need a rest! It it enjoyable, but still an 'energy required' activity.. I've dropped into slumber along the way to Port Dickson.. Too sleepy... Arrived at PD at noon, having lunch and enjoy the scene...

I hope I'll get another ++ day for a vacation...




Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment