Monday, April 11, 2011

The Real Excitement is: Family

 
Nothing in da world could replace the enjoyment of having great times with FAMILY.. Seeing them smile, laughing. Seeing those happy eyes warming my heart. Both of my grown up nieces ran out and almost hugged me.. suprised by me! Feeling excited dat I'll spend the weekend wif them. Suddenly they stop and we shake hand as they noticed they r big enough to hug their sweet young aunt =)

Me patronize them from the side pool
Me, juz jump onto the bed juz next to Qa'id..my sweet little moon..that melted my heart everytime he smile and stares me. Love u babe! The weekend end up with family's 'POOL'ing activity @golf club...

Qa'id is trying so hard to swim..





Qa'id and Harris...
 
Qa'id is depressed..i think!haha


Both sweet big nieces of mine




Action requested by their aunt,mak sue =)

Fight!
 
Harris and Qa'id enjoying the pool

 
Dance on the floor..

 
Changing diapers...
 









Even a 1000 cups of coffee with a friend it is too little (n_n)v

No comments:

Post a Comment